The I-5 Showdown is a fundraiser for the Bridgetown Invitational Tournament (BIT), and pits up to 15 Oregon teams against 15 Washington teams for state bragging rights and custody of Eyefivey, the fabulous, widely coveted I-5 Showdown trophy. The I-5 Showdown and BIT are USBC-sanctioned. Download poster PDF.
JULY 25 UPDATE — Watch Sam’s video of lane assignments! Scroll down, please.
NOTE: Teams that bowl I-5 Showdown have first shot at 24 slots for the BIT (March 2024) with an estimated total prize fund of $6,000. Team entry must be fully paid to obtain a spot.
The I-5 Showdown:
- When: August 6, 2023. Check-in starts 9am; 10 minutes of practice begins 10am.
- Where: Triangle Bowl, 700 Triangle Center, Longview, WA 98632 (map)
- Cost: $300 per team / $75 per person. No refunds once an entry has been entered and payment processed.
- Prizes: First place team: $1000! Second, $500. Third & fourth, $300.
- Tournament rules. Click here for the I-5 Showdown 2023 rules, which you should read this because there’s a lot more info in the rules than the basic info on this page.
- REGISTRATION IS FULL. And captains should have all team info and payments recorded by now.
- Waiting List: for team or single individuals please email [email protected]
- NOTE: Captains must pay for a team slot to be entered. I-5 Showdown is a first-paid, first-placed tournament. Team numbers are assigned by the tournament director as entries are completed.
- NOTE: All bowlers’ payments are required to be assigned a team number and claim a spot. It is the captain’s responsibility to manage a team’s complete registration.
VIDEO: July 25, Sam Announcing Lane Assignments for the I-5 Showdown on August 6. Contact Sam if you have questions.
Questions: Contact [email protected] if you have questions about the I-5 Showdown, registration, or anything else.
Loosen up, girl! Check out some fitness and stretching ideas for bowlers before the big game.
Sponsors: Both I-5 Showdown and the BIT are accepting sponsors at this time. Please contact Sam Hull for further information.
QR Code for this page: