The “Lil BIT” Bridgetown Invitational Tournament was held Saturday, March 18, 2023, at Superplay in Beaverton, OR.
Results are in! CLICK HERE to read more.
Bridgetown Invitational is moving its annual tournament from October to March, starting in 2023. To facilitate this transition, we’re doing an abbreviated tournament this year, so we can fix the new tournament date on everyone’s calendars. Then we’ll focus our energy on preparing for the regular full-size annual Bridgetown Invitational Tournament in March, starting in 2024. Please join us as we make this move!
What is the entry fee?
What is the schedule of events on March 18?
Check-in begins at 9 am.
Play begins at 10 am.
Location, Location, Location!
Where will bowling be held? SuperPlay Beaverton, OR.
Click here for bowling house location and information.
The 2023 Lil BIT Tournament is USBC certified.
The tournament will be a COVID-safe event. Learn more.
How do I register?
1) CLICK HERE to download the registration PDF (636K) to your computer. (Right-clicking the PDF link above should let you choose to download or “save” it to your computer.)
2) Open the PDF you downloaded.
3) Fill in the team and players’ info in the blanks as provided on the lower part of the PDF.
4) SAVE the PDF.
5) REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
Registration will probably work better on a desktop computer than on your phone or tablet.
Payment: How to pay will be provided upon receipt of your registration PDF. You may pay using various methods provided online (PayPal, Venmo, CashApp).
What is the handicap?
100% of the highest entering bowler’s average.
We have no team average cap this year.
Li’l Bit is an abbreviated tournament for 2023, and will have the following format:
Five games to be bowled in one day.
Scores from Games 1, 2, and 3 to be used for Singles,
Scores from Games 3, 4 and 5 to be used for Doubles,
Scores from Games 1, 3 and 5 to be used for Teams.
Bowling ball raffle.
Brackets side pot.
Do you have a host hotel?
No, but you can use our handy hotel search form to help you find lodging.
We are accepting lane sponsors. Advertise your business or service prominently in front of our tournament bowlers! Contact [email protected] for lane sponsorship positions and pricing.
Click here to view our Tournament Rules
We know that the world has changed and there is always going to be uncertainty around events in the age of a pandemic, so here is our approach to making this work:
• The event will be fully COVID-safe and compliant above and beyond any basic government health requirements to do what we reasonably can to protect your health and safety and that of all attendees. That will include appropriate social distancing and other measures. We rely upon the state of Oregon and Washington County and will set parameters around masks, etc., based on their recommendations at the time of the event.
• COVID cancellation: if the event is cancelled or must be rescheduled due to COVID issues, we will offer you a full refund.
• It’s in everyone’s interest to ensure anyone who feels unwell stays away from events, so if you are showing any COVID-like symptoms, please let us know and we will find a substitute to bowl in your place.